Tuesday, January 23, 2018

E-mail.

Hello sister!

How are you?I am sorry I haven't’ written sooner but I was studying a lot.

Dublin is very cool.The classes are very boring. But the classes of English are 
very interesting. Speaking is not my cup of tea but Grammar is my favourite 
subject. The activities that I do too : studying, playing football and eating a lot. 
I love Dublin´s food. My favourite food of Dublin is boxty. However,
 I don’t like coodle. My Irish family is very interesting. It is formed by 1 dad,
 1 mum, 2 boys and 1 sister. This house are very big. I have 2 floors, in the first
 floor i have 4 bedrooms, 1 Wc and 1 kitchen. The second floor is most slow
 than the first. My favourite thing of the city is the people. Old people is very 
funny.

Give my regards to mum and dad

See you soon sister!

JOEL

No comments:

Post a Comment

KAHOOT

KAHOOT 2nd BATX